Wednesday 30 May 2012

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions


The Clinique 3 step routine was introduced to me by my sister as she bought me the face wash as a birthday present along with the anti blemish foundation. So I went along and purchased the clarifying lotion, the moisturiser and the concealer so I had a complete set. The foundation is AMAZING. It's not got as good coverage as Estee Lauder Double Wear but it is BRILLIANT in staying put and not letting the shine show through. I hate it when my foundation slides off my face within half an hour! It is well worth the money if you struggle with oily skin but don't mind a really full coverage. It retails at £22.

The face wash and clarifying lotion I will be purchasing again as I absolutely love the way they make my skin feel. And, the fact they are fragrance free, have simple, clean, lovely looking packaging is a winner in my eyes!! The moisturiser, I feel didn't do much for my skin though and I could use any bog-standard moisturiser and not notice a difference on that front! Each of those are about £15? If i remember rightly!

Clinique Anti Blemish


Has anyone else used these products at all and what do you think?




Becky x

10 comments:

  1. I really like the look of these, anything that can get rid of spots is a winner in my book! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clinique! I'm doing a topshop giveaway on my blog and would love you to enter, we could follow each other too if you like?

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow, i really need to try these out.
    I have incredibly oily skin, I have done several blog posts on products I find suit my skin type, and I follow many blogs with similar 'needs' as me, and I have yet to hear of these products!
    I really hate it when makeup feels all heavy and 'slides' off my face..also, I love the matte look, with a tiny natural dew..
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use this foundation too! Love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reallly want to try this foundation haha :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These really really work for me!
    Espesh the foaming cleanser.
    I use it in the shower and come out feeling FRESH
    hahah
    <3
    Caroline

    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should try the dramatically different moisturiser, they do it in a cream for dry skin and a gel for oily. Its really good, I think it was about £15 when I bought mine.

    Grace x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd really like to try these clinique blemish solutions.. I have skin really prone to breaking out and am currently using products that aren't really working. love your blog! now following. if you're ever passing through mine do say hello or follow if you like it! :) love megan from www.littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Becky! me again haha. Just to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Head over to my blog for more deets!!

    www.littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete