Monday 21 May 2012

Newbie!


I follow a lot of blogs and thought it was about time I started my own, as I have a lot of things that I like, that I would like to write about.
I will start with my new outfit I purchased from ASOS. I was invited out on saturday night to Bristol for my friend Kailee's birthday celebrations. It involved going to a very exclusive cockail bar in Bristol which included ringing the door bell to get inside and a fancy meal at a swanky restaurant called San Carlo. I thought I would get an outfit that was smart but not too dressy. As I have only had a baby 3 months ago I thought black was the best colour!




Dress, Blazer, Clutch, Shoes, Black tights and I ended up painting my nails with Models Own in Beach Party.





Becky x

4 comments:

  1. I need that bag!x

    http://prettyprettypenny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag looks amazing! Definitely following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! You will love it very much ;) enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, following
    Check out mine and maybe follow if you like it?
    www.mollyewins.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete