Thursday 24 May 2012

Garnier BB Cream For Oily Skin

I can honestly say, that when the hype surrounding BB creams emerged, I wasn't sure whether it would be for me. I thought it would be like one of the tinted moisturisers I tried years ago, which was utter rubbish!
It has skin perfecting properties in it and an SPF in it, minimises pores and all other nice things.
I purchased the Garnier BB Cream for combination to oily skin in the colour 'Light', when I was out shopping with one of  my friends and it was also on offer in Boots.
First impressions were good. The packaging is nice and the bottle with the product in it is nice!
I put it on with a MAC 187 buffing/foundation brush and the coverage is amazing. I always put concealer on blemishes that are a bit more stubborn and then powder and my face doesn't go shiny at all throughout the day, and that is what I look for in a foundation. I have been wearing it every day since I bought it and will be purchasing another botttle when it runs out!!




Becky x

9 comments:

  1. Sounds really good! I might have to give it a try.

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you were, I'm not sure if I could get into the BB cream hype. I'm new too blogging too.. and I can't find a place to follow your blog, probably me just being really thick (embarassing) or i'd follow you Leonie xx

    just-another-beauty-blog1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt have my followers turned on or something? haha still getting used to it!
      xx

      Delete
  3. iv heard good things about this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try some BB cream. Thank you for this post, it helped me a lot :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love BB creams - i wasn't too keen on the garnier one but live the No7 BB cream! :)
    xx

    http://alexa-bella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the original but found it a little oily I think I might have to try this oil-free version! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. im desperate to try this! :) xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this what you wore when I saw you? I really want to try it. Xxx

    ReplyDelete